Updated: Jul 16
It is mandatory for ALL Simply Crystal Clean employees to follow the check list below for commercial cleaning and disinfecting :
. Empty trash receptacles, wipe them down, and replace liners.
· Dust shelves, cabinets, and other hard surfaces.
· Dust computer monitors and keyboards, as well as other computer and electronic equipment such as copy machines and fax machine. (if client instruct not to touch the computers and key board, please communicate with the office)
· With disinfectant, wipe down the desk, phone, and chair arms (if applicable). Don’t forget to clean the phone earpieces!
· Collect any office kitchenware (plates, utensils, mugs, etc.) and return to the kitchen.
· Clean and Sanitize Kitchen
· Clean, Sanitize, Disinfect Kitchen Sink
· Clean and Sanitize Coffee Machine
· Clean and Sanitize Employees break room
· Clean inside Refrigerator (with permission only, pay attention to the office Fridge policy)
· Clean, Sanitize, Disinfect Restrooms
· Fill out the soap containers
· Make sure each restroom has enough supplies
· Dust HVAC vents As needed.
· If there are windows, dust window blinds/shades
· Clean in-between office glass and any other glass surfaces.
· Vacuum or sweep and mop the floors. (pay attention to corners)
· Disinfect high touch areas such as door hangers and light switches.
. Using fogging machine disinfect all areas
· Set the Alarm
· Luck doors
· Report any usual circumstances (text 949-590-0200)
· Sign off your check list
.Close the order in the system