· Empty trash receptacles, wipe them down, and replace liners.
· Dust shelves, cabinets, and other hard surfaces.
· Dust computer monitors and keyboards, as well as other computer and electronic equipment.
· With disinfectant, wipe down the desk, phone, and chair arms (if applicable). Don’t forget to clean the phone earpieces!
· Collect any office kitchenware (plates, utensils, mugs, etc.) and return to the kitchen.
· Clean and Sanitize Kitchen
· Clean, Sanitize, Disinfect Kitchen Sink
· Clean Coffee Machine
· Clean and Sanitize Employees break room
· Clean Refrigerator (with permission only)
· Clean, Sanitize, Disinfect Restrooms
· Fill out the soap containers
· Make sure each restroom has enough supplies
· Dust HVAC vents.
· If there are windows, dust window blinds/shades
· Clean window glass and any other glass surfaces.
· Vacuum or sweep and mop the floors. (pay attention to corners)
· Disinfect high touch areas such as door hangers
· Set the Alarm
· Luck doors
· Report any usual circumstances (text 949-590-0200)
· Sign off your check list
· Close the order in the system